IT Service Desk Technician
Posted on: September 14, 2023
IT Service Desk TechnicianCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uncover your full potential in a
collaborative IT environment where you'll troubleshoot technology
issues as an IT Service Desk Technician. Bring your skills to an
industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in
the U. S. Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion. Hours: Sunday
- Wednesday, 7:30 PM to 6 AM. Position Responsibilities
- Provide level 1 support / troubleshooting of desktop, laptop
and data center hardware / software issues.
- Create incident tickets to document issues and route tickets to
appropriate support group for processing.
- Perform IT major incident management to quickly resolve
- Execute operational activities including system saves and
restores, AS400 IPLs, server reboots, off-site tape storage and
report generation and distribution.
- Conduct user account set-up, security maintenance and systems
monitoring. Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience as IT Service Desk Technician or Data
- Experience with incident, change and problem management in a
multi-location data center.
- Experience in utilizing ITIL-compliant Service Management
platforms, including ServiceNow. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , IT Service Desk Technician, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!