Associate Product Consultant
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Associate Product ConsultantCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158High-quality people and
high-quality products. That's what you'll find when you join Uline
as an Associate Product Consultant. In this role, you'll become a
quality expert in your owned product lines, ensuring they stand up
to Uline's high standards and meet customer needs! Better together
than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Analyze customer comments and product returns to identify
- Collaborate with product managers, purchasing vendors and
warehouse team to identify and resolve quality concerns.
- Work directly with Uline vendors to facilitate the product
return and credit process.
- Assist with new product, secondary vendor and new vendor
check-ins to ensure all products adhere to Uline's quality
- Coordinate all aspects of the quality improvement / control
process through to completion. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
with relentless attention to detail. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our employees make the difference and we are
committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Associate Product Consultant, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!