Business Operations Analyst Internship - Summer 2024
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Business Operations Analyst InternshipPaid Internship - Summer
2024Corporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI
53158Are you a college student looking to level up your analytical
skills? Then you belong at Uline! As a 2024 Business Operations
Analyst Intern, you'll gain real-world, hands-on experience working
alongside professionals at a company that recognizes hard work and
values people. Uline continues to grow, creating new opportunities
and job stability our employees can count on Employees named Uline
to Forbes 2023 list of America's Best Large Employers! Better
together! This position is on-site, and we are looking for people
who share our passion. Position Responsibilities by
- Create, manage and analyze reports using programs like Excel,
SQL and Power BI.
- Analyze data sets regarding repair and maintenance accounts to
provide informed insights to senior leaders for budgeting and
- Contribute to cross-functional projects. International:
- Perform regular analysis of international customers' feedback
concerning the marketing and shipping processes for Uline to
present to senior leaders.
- Complete analysis assignments for the Director of International
Operations as needed. Sales:
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot dashboards and reports using
PowerBI and SSRS.
- Analyze data regarding sales performance, activity and company
trends to present to management. Research:
- Work with Uline departments to gain in-depth understanding of
processes, challenges, and strategies to explain issues and
recommend solutions to management.
- Research and analyze information to create clear and concise
executive summary memos, diagrams and presentations for management.
- This full-time internship is open to Junior-status students
- Previous internship or coursework in data analysis.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with SQL or PowerBI a
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational and
communication skills. Benefits of a Uline Internship
- Gain professional work experience by executing meaningful
- Work with a dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you.
- Live nearby in complementary housing for out-of-town
- Join a positive and collaborative in-person work
- Earn competitive pay over summer and the potential opportunity
to join us full-time upon graduation. Intern Perks
- Intern-specific "Lunch and Learns" to grow whole business and
- Several outings and networking events with interns across all
- On-site caf-- with meals prepared fresh by executive chefs and
- First-class fitness center with sauna.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Business Operations Analyst Internship - Summer 2024, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!